Fentons have successfully completed their annual Cyber Essentials renewal.
Cyber Essentials is a government backed scheme that is achieved when an organisation meets a set of security compliance standards.
To obtain certification, organisations must have five basic security controls in place:
1. Firewall to secure your internet connection
2. Secure settings for your devices and software
3. Controlled access to your data and services
4. Protection from viruses and other malware
5. Devices and software kept up to date
With security always at the forefront, Fentons continue to do what it takes to remain protected.
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) says the scheme helps to guard your organisation against common cyber threats and demonstrates your commitment to cyber security.
If your organisation has needed to adjust to remote working, now is a prudent time to check your cyber security against these baseline standards.
To find out more, contact our friendly team about the scheme.